Favourite Flowers

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      You have permission to publish this article in your ezine
      or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the bylines
      are included and all hyperlinks remain active. A courtesy
      copy of your publication would be appreciated.

      Author Name: Jill Black
      Contact Email Address: jillbnwp@...
      Word Count: 210
      Formatted to 65 characters
      Category: Home/garden
      Copyright information: © 2003 J Black

      --------------------

      FAVOURITE FLOWERS

      What are your favourite flowers? Are they a part of your
      daily life?. If not, why not!

      Flowers are just one way we are remembered by those who
      love us.

      Let me give you some examples...

      My mother loved violets and enjoyed giving away little
      tussie mussies in a white paper doily tied with purple
      ribbon. She is always remembered amongst her family and
      friends for those little gifts of sweet smelling violets.

      My mother-in-law loved freesias... the old fashioned and
      highly scented variety that she has grown for years. In
      the spring time you never went home without a bunch of
      freesias as a parting gift.

      My grandmother loved a rose named "peace". she grew them
      everywhere. When I think of my grandmother I think of her
      beautiful roses that she loved so much and their glorious
      scent as they filled the air during the summer months.

      MEN LIKE FLOWERS TOO

      Yes men have favourite flowers too...

      - What are your husband's favourite flowers?
      - What flowers do your children like?

      Make it a point to ensure all family members have
      their favourite flowers growing in the garden.

      THIS WEEK

      Give a gift from the heart with a bunch of your favourite
      flowers to brighten someone's day.