When A Strong Woman Can Make You A Better Man

  • Coalton Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Coalton Reynolds

      Article Title:
      When A Strong Woman Can Make You A Better Man

      Article Description:
      Behind every man, there is a strong women. After my recent
      split with my girlfriend of two years I have found myself
      thinking how much I have changed. At first, I just thought I
      was only different around her, but now I seem to be a
      totally different person.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2013-02-06 11:00:00

      Written By: Coalton Reynolds
      Copyright: 2009-2013
      Contact Email: mailto:coalton.reynolds@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Coalton Reynolds, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/coalton-reynolds.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/r/strong-woman-better-man.shtml#get_code

      When A Strong Woman Can Make You A Better Man
      Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Coalton Reynolds
      NSA Dating Site
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com/

      Behind every man, there is a strong women.

      After my recent split with my girlfriend of two years I have
      found myself thinking how much I have changed. At first, I just
      thought I was only different around her, but now I seem to be a
      totally different person.

      Does being in such a serious relationship make a man change?
      Obviously spending a lengthy period of time with anyone will
      change a certain aspect of your life, whether it be something
      trivial, your fashion sense or in my case my masculinity.

      I believe I was so infatuated with this woman, and I spent so
      much time with her that I actually became "One of the girls".
      At first I guess it sounds pretty bad, but really its not. The
      easiest way to have an understanding of women is to spend time
      with them, hang out with them. You pick up their habits and every
      women wants a man to go watch a chick-flick with them, and not
      with someone who is going to pretend to be interested.

      Picking up a female's habits are really not that bad though, you
      might find yourself talking to her about hair and clothes, but
      the first thing you will notice is that you actually do take much
      better care of yourself, and you have become a lot more polite.
      These are the most obvious and the beginning signs that she is
      starting to "mold" you.

      Whether a women wants to admit it or not, when they are in a
      relationship with a man, they see us for what we are and then
      they see the potential. They like to change a man to make him
      more attractive, for their pleasure and maybe their reputation...
      I don't know, but its true.

      You will find yourself dressing in clothes that she has picked
      for you which "improve" your appearance, but do they? I doubt
      that there is one guy out there who hasn't received a bad
      present from a partner, the majority of these will be clothes,
      matching jumpers, bright shirts, floral patterns and the dreaded
      skinny jeans.

      I used to be a long haired surfer dude, (who couldn't surf), and
      now with the "guidance" of that special lady I have short neat
      hair, and I guess you could say I dress preppy. Huge
      transformation?

      Well I can let you into a secret, most men can - but a lot of us
      can't - learn how to say no! Tell her enough is enough, unless
      you want to change.

      Think of it this way, the A-list celebs we all see on TV don't
      pick their own clothes, they have personal shoppers - women they
      pay to tell them what to wear! And us the lucky guys have it
      free.

      I'm not just saying that women control what we wear, they also
      control what we eat, our mannerisms and the way we look at other
      women. Well done girls!

      I can honestly say some women have such power to make a man look
      at the floor when a hot women walks into the room! I know this
      because I was with a very "powerful" woman.

      But if you know how to control it you can avoid it, and another
      secret women think we don't know is that they indirectly use sex
      as a weapon. Think of that however you might, but it's true.
      Women control us, and we let them, and we love them for doing it.
      It does make us better people, and we love them for it.

      One day women will rule the world, although at the moment it may
      be from behind the scenes. Either way, no man will ever be more
      powerful, than the woman who made him.

      Coalton Reynolds writes about dating and relationships.
      If you are exploring the online adult dating scene, you
      may want to consider http://www.nsadatingsite.com/
      due to its large membership base of people looking
      for relationships of all kinds.

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/r/strong-woman-better-man.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Coalton Reynolds can be reached at:
      coalton.reynolds@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:coalton.reynolds@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Coalton Reynolds
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com/

    • Coalton Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Coalton Reynolds

        Article Title:
        When A Strong Woman Can Make You A Better Man

        Article Description:
        Behind every man, there is a strong women. After my recent
        split with my girlfriend of two years I have found myself
        thinking how much I have changed. At first, I just thought I
        was only different around her, but now I seem to be a
        totally different person.

        Additional Article Information:

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-11-05 12:00:00