File - How_to_Format_a_Message.txt

  • Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 188 , Jul 1, 2011
      This file will be sent out every month as a reminder of
      the list rules and news. LAST UPDATED: July 31, 2005

      PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLLING QUESTIONS

      You can access our polls by going to the following URL:

      Take a few minutes to check in and see what we are asking
      about at this time. The answers to these questions will
      help us to better understand our subscribers, and thereby
      improve the overall quality of the list.

      Thank you.

      ABOUT FREE-REPRINT-ARTICLES@...

      This is a gathering place for Publishers, Editors, Webmasters
      and Authors. Finding quality original content for ezines,
      newsletters and websites is often quite difficult, unless
      you know where to look for that content.

      This is one of those places where you can look for and find
      free content worth reprinting. Authors will post their articles
      on this list for your consideration. All articles posted here
      will have free reprint rights as long as you follow three
      simple rules as outlined herein.

      AUTHORS - You have learned the value of writing articles with
      Free Reprint Rights included as long as your Resource Box is
      included at the bottom of the article. This list is a list
      for you to tell Publishers, Editors and Webmasters about your
      articles.

      PUBLISHERS and EDITORS - You have discovered the value of
      printing good quality content in your publications to draw
      in the larger audiences for your publications.

      WEBMASTERS - You have discovered the value of reprinting quality
      content on your site to draw in more and more visitors to your
      websites.

      ---

      REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLICATION OF AN ARTICLE:

      ---

      AUTHORS -
      Please Include With Your Articles The Following Information:

      Article Title:
      Author Name:
      Contact Email Address:
      Word Count:
      Category:
      Copyright Date:
      Internet Address (If Available):
      Autoresponder Address (If Available):
      Special Requirements For Reprint:

      Complete Article with Resource Box at end:

      ---

      PUBLISHERS and EDITORS - Rules for Reprint

      You must include the complete article in its entirety.

      You must include the complete Resource Box in its entirety.

      You must forward a copy of the published article to the Author
      at the stated Contact Address.

      If you neglect any of the above three rules, then you will be
      in violation of copyright. Copyright Infringement is a crime.
      These rules are simple, follow them and enjoy the benefits of
      free reprint rights.

      ---

      WEBMASTERS - Rules for Reprint

      You must include the complete article in its entirety.

      You must include the complete Resource Box in its entirety.

      You must set all links to hyperlinks.

      You must notify the Author as to the URL where the article
      resides, at the stated Contact Address.

      If you neglect any of the above three rules, then you will be
      in violation of copyright. Copyright Infringement is a crime.
      These rules are simple, follow them and enjoy the benefits of
      free reprint rights.

      ---

      If we all follow the rules, we will all benefit from this Most
      Powerful Form of Marketing.

      ---

      WARNING: An advertisement for your business does not constitute
      an article. Don't try it! On your first attempt, you will be
      moderated. On your second attempt, you will be banned!

      To report violations of this policy, forward the copy to me at:
      mailto:bplatt@...?Subject=FRAY_Rules_Violation

      ---

      SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT ADDRESSES:

      To Subscribe, send a blank email to:
      Free-Reprint-Articles-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To Unsubscribe, DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE TO ME. I WILL IGNORE IT ---
      UNLESS YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, THE NAME OF THIS LIST
      AND A $20 BILL BY POSTAL MAIL:
      Bill Platt, 902 Overland Trail Box 95, Enid, OK 73703

      To Unsubscribe for FREE, Send a blank email to:

      If you are going on vacation, set your subscription to NOMAIL
      instead of unsubscribing. To set your subscription to NOMAIL,
      send a blank email to:
      Free-Reprint-Articles-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      ---

      Do You Need Free Content for Your Ezine?
      Check the Phantom Writers Article Archives:

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml

      What would you think if I told you that you can send
      your articles to 18000+ ezine publishers and webmasters
      without all of the hassles associated with article
      distributions?

      1. We can submit articles to up to 250 different article
      announce groups, depending on the article topic.
      2. We do it with our own email addresses so that
      the writer does not have to personally subscribe
      to any group or receive email from those groups.
      3. We create an archived version of the article for
      viewing in our high traffic online article archives.
      4. We create a cut-and-paste ready autoresponder for
      each article, so that people visiting our archives
      can order the article and publish it immediately
      without any hassles.
      5. Our article submission process permits us to
      distribute to the many groups, without cross-posting.
      All distributions are sent to one group at a time.
      6. All groups are double opt-in lists.
      7. We spend a great deal of time growing the subscriber
      base of the 125+ article announcement groups that we
      own and manage.
      8. We provide this service for a very reasonable price.

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/x.pl/tpw/distribution/purchase.html
    • Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com