File - Join Us For Friday Night Chat

  • Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 193 , May 1, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      Every Friday Night, I join dozens of other professional and amateur marketers for a marketing chat session at: http://fridaynightchat.com/

      When you visit the website, you will be asked to register, but the site only sends out reminders for the scheduled chat and announcements of any special guests to be joining us for chat.

      Some very powerful and fascinating people join us each week to share what they have learned about marketing online and offline products and services.

      Many are experts in their own right...

      Occasionally, the chats wonder off-topic, but our moderator, George Sepich, is very successful steering the room back to the topic at hand.

      If you desire to bypass the email registration, go to: http://fridaynightchat.com/welcome.php

      Powered by Hot Conference, the chat screen offers video & audio chat, as well as text chat. Occasionally, the software hiccups and boots us, but we can generally log back in within minutes.

      Friday Night Chat begins at 6pm Central Standard Time on Friday nights, and it generally runs into the wee early morning hours...

      We have regulars who attend from all over the world and many from the United States.

      It is fun and educational... And we would enjoy it if you could drop in once in a while also, to share and learn...

      Bill Platt, owner
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free-Reprint-Articles/
    • Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com