Why Domain Name Appraisal Is So Important?

  • John Khu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Free-Reprint Article Written by: John Khu
      See Terms of Reprint Below.

      *
      *
      * Free-Reprint-Articles@yahoogroups.com
      *

      This article has been distributed by:
      http://Article-Distribution.com

      Helpful Link:

      Article Title:
      ==============

      Why Domain Name Appraisal Is So Important?

      Article Description:
      ====================

      People who are looking to buy an expired domain always demand to
      know the past history of the domain, how it performed on the web
      and its traffic. In fact, they want know everything about the
      domain before committing to make the purchasing decision.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2008-10-01 11:00:00

      Written By: John Khu
      Copyright: 2008
      Contact Email: mailto:getjohnkhu@...

      For more free-reprint articles by John Khu, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/john-khu.html

      If you use this article on your website or in your ezine,
      We Want To Know About It. Use the following URL to let
      us know where you have used this article, and we will
      include a link to your website on thePhantomWriters.com:

      http://thephantomwriters.com/notify.php?id=6289&p=load

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/k/domain-name-appraisal.shtml#get_code

      Why Domain Name Appraisal Is So Important?
      Copyright (c) 2008 John Khu
      Expired Domain Secret
      http://www.expireddomainsecret.com

      People who are looking to buy an expired domain always demand to
      know the past history of the domain, how it performed on the web
      and its traffic. In fact, they want know everything about the
      domain before committing to make the purchasing decision. They
      may never buy an expired domain name from you, unless you show
      that the domains that they are purchasing from you are worth
      their hard earned money. In this regard, you may need to
      establish the commercial viability of a particular expired domain
      by providing a comprehensive expired domain appraisal report to
      your prospective buyer.

      There are several reasons why you should seek an appraisal report
      on a particular expired domain. Here are some of the reasons why
      you should seek an appraising report for your expired domain
      name:

      To see if the expired domain in question has any real value

      To see if the expired domain can provide any commercial gains to
      the prospective buyer.

      To impress your prospective client about the domain

      Apart from these reasons, there are several other important
      reasons that need you to create an expired domain appraisal
      report:

      Domain name appraisal studies are almost free of cost and a
      number of services offer this service. You can use a good one to
      appraise your expired domains.

      Some of the expired domains that you ignore may be potential
      money spinners. Hence, you may need to get a detailed appraisal
      study carried out on all good looking expired domains. Never let
      a good domain slip away from your hand, just because you did not
      carry out an appraisal study on it.

      It is easy to convince a potential buyer on the commercial
      viability of an expired domain with a ready made appraisal
      report. If you can show that your expired domain can help the
      buyer in a number of ways, then it is possible that you can ask
      for a better price from your customer.

      An expired domain appraisal report is a guide to your domain. It
      can divulge a lot of information about your domain like previous
      ranking, possible traffic rate, incoming links, the type of web
      site, products or services sold there and the page ranking on
      major search engines.

      An appraisal report on an expired domain also provides you an
      idea whether to place an auction on the said domain or not. Many
      times, we may waste our time by placing bid on a number of
      disappointing names that are inconsequential and a waste of time.

      Major expired domain traders ensure that appraisal report is
      available for every type of expired domain names. In fact, every
      expired domain that they sell to their customers comes packaged
      with a comprehensive appraisal report. In this way, a prospective
      buyer will know whether to buy an expired domain or not. An
      appraisal report for an expired domain is just like a mirror that
      reflects the basic characters of a web domain.

      John Khu is an author and also a seasoned professional
      with vast experience in expired domain name business.
      He is also the owner of the path breaking web sites
      called http://www.expireddomainsecret.com and
      http://www.expireddomaingains.com which provides
      complete and up-to-date information on expired
      domains and their eternal secrets.

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/k/domain-name-appraisal.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. John Khu can be reached at:
      getjohnkhu@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:getjohnkhu@...

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

      and opinion of its author, John Khu
      http://www.expireddomainsecret.com