The Genie And Your 3 Wishes (Manifesting)

  • Susan James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Publishing Guidelines: This article may be freely published so long
      as the author's resource box, bylines, and copyright are included.

      TITLE: The Genie And Your 3 Wishes (Manifesting)
      AUTHOR: Susan James
      CONTACT: sjames@...
      COPYRIGHT: 2007 by Susan James/Vast Five. All rights reserved
      WORD COUNT: 256 Including Resource Box
      FORMAT: This article is formatted to 60cpl.

      ===================== .
      The Genie and Your 3 Wishes
      (by Susan James)
      ===================== .

      Please ask yourself this question:

      If a Genie showed up in front of you NOW, right NOW and
      said; *You have 1 minute to tell me your 3 wishes, and I will
      grant them.*

      What would you tell him?

      Are you clear enough on what you want to show up, that you
      could tell him in 60 seconds, so that he would bring you back
      exactly what you wanted?

      We have to teach ourselves to be THAT clear, if we want our
      desires to manifest. If we are not that clear, then we get to
      experience bumps along our magic carpet ride!

      Quite often what we think we are saying we want, is not
      really want we meant to say that we wanted. The problem is,
      the chance of a lifetime is in front of us.

      We have the Genie. We have The Magic Lamp. Some of us
      wont rub the lamp. Some of us won't pick up the lamp. Some
      of us don't even know there is a lamp! (sj)

      The MOOP Group Course(MoneyManifesting)
      http://moopgroup.wordpress.com

      Susan James (Copyright http://www.susanjames.org )
      Primary Blog http://susanjamesconsulting.blogspot.com/
      Updated Courses http://susanjames.org/news

      Susan James(Specializing in Business, Lifestyle and Financial
      Expansion) Author/Consultant Susan James writes of User Friendly
      Physics Applications Ranging from Religion to The Esoteric. For Info
      on award winning books and courses along with free e-media please
      visit these websites: Main Website http://www.susanjames.org
      Primary Blog http://susanjamesconsulting.blogspot.com/
      FREE Stuff: http://www.susanjames.org/free.htm