Re: [FrederickVelo] TnW 5/8

  • Paul Tower
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2012
      TTT & TT will be there.

      On May 8, 2012, at 9:50 AM, longride5@... wrote:

      All, looks like we will probably get a wash out today. There is a slight possibility of several hours to ride in between T-storms and showers the question will be dry roads? Check before you head out the radar and roads. There are a few riders that may ride in the rain. Post up intentions later if you want a group ride in the rain.
      Roll out 5:45 for one more week, then we will go to 6:00 roll out. I will not be able to go tonight, work schedule. You might want to consider riding the WRR course, close in to Glade and an easy bail if a threatening T-storm rolls in.

      See ya next week, Tin Man

    • Darryl Sampey