Fwd: FW: Job Opportunity for Cycling Enthusiasts!

  • longride5@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:11 AM
      This went out to CVCC/AVC thought I would pass this along to Frederick Velo also to anyone interested in the Frederick area. Could be a fun way to earn a few dollars in Frederick and be an ambassador for cycling. I believe Mr. Brendan has a facebook page?

      Apr 1, 2011 06:42:07 AM, teresa.deckert@... wrote:

      Thought I’d pass this along for anyone interested…;

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 10:02 AM
        Me thinks saving my Vo2 intervals for my pedicab nights would scare the bajesus out of some poor couple. I can see it now "sir where are we going". "up hamburg n down coxey brown. Trust me its the fastest way to Volt".

        From: longride5@...
        Sender: FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 09:11:33 -0500 (CDT)
        To: <FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com>