TnW

  • longride5@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 266 , May 3, 2010
      New start time taking effect this Tuesday. We roll out of Glade lot at 6:00 instead of 5:30. There are quite a few riders that have a hard time getting to Glade by 5:30.

      6:00 roll out, one lap warm up, on the bubble call we can wait a tad or pick you up from the lot. The group should be at the intersection of Devilbiss and Glade by 6:20, after that you are in chase mode, ride course backwards to catch.

      Still using the short course, will go to long course at the end of May.
    • crockett.dennis
      Message 266 of 266 , Mar 18

        Weather looks good for Tue  Sunset about 7:20  we can start at 5:30 do a warm-up lap and then get in a few laps of the Walkersville RR course.  Need to get some new and younger blood into this ride to keep it going.  Hope to see you guys out there for some good training and fun.  Dennis