TnW

  • longride5@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 255 , May 3 7:48 AM
      New start time taking effect this Tuesday. We roll out of Glade lot at 6:00 instead of 5:30. There are quite a few riders that have a hard time getting to Glade by 5:30.

      6:00 roll out, one lap warm up, on the bubble call we can wait a tad or pick you up from the lot. The group should be at the intersection of Devilbiss and Glade by 6:20, after that you are in chase mode, ride course backwards to catch.

      Still using the short course, will go to long course at the end of May.
    • James Long
      Message 255 of 255 , Apr 21
        Sorry for the late post. We roll at 5:30, one Lap warm up, short course. Make a note we will go to 6:00 start time for the rest of the summer, starting the first week in May

        Sent from my iPhone

        It’s a training aide…;-)

        From: "Ray Trentini rantinray@... [FrederickVelo]" <FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:46 AM