TnW

  • longride5@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 250 , May 3, 2010
      New start time taking effect this Tuesday. We roll out of Glade lot at 6:00 instead of 5:30. There are quite a few riders that have a hard time getting to Glade by 5:30.

      6:00 roll out, one lap warm up, on the bubble call we can wait a tad or pick you up from the lot. The group should be at the intersection of Devilbiss and Glade by 6:20, after that you are in chase mode, ride course backwards to catch.

      Still using the short course, will go to long course at the end of May.
    • Mike Lewis
      Message 250 of 250 , Mar 8 7:04 PM
        Hey could you please add John Gay to the TnW group. I have him cc'd on this email.  I'm looking forward to it starting back up.

        Thanks!
        Mike

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 3, 2015, at 10:39 AM, longride5@... [FrederickVelo] <FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Opening day is this Tuesday the 3-10. Might have to change the name to Polar Ride?
        We roll at 5:30, riding the WRR course, clockwise. We will get in as many laps possible before dark. Bring a rear blinky.
        One lap warm up, then we will have 2 sprints, top of the stair step, and then the WRR finish line.
        As always regroup after sprint. Lead riders ride back to the last rider in group that is still in contact.

        See ya then