TnW

  • longride5@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 243 , May 3, 2010
      New start time taking effect this Tuesday. We roll out of Glade lot at 6:00 instead of 5:30. There are quite a few riders that have a hard time getting to Glade by 5:30.

      6:00 roll out, one lap warm up, on the bubble call we can wait a tad or pick you up from the lot. The group should be at the intersection of Devilbiss and Glade by 6:20, after that you are in chase mode, ride course backwards to catch.

      Still using the short course, will go to long course at the end of May.
    • longride5@...
      Message 243 of 243 , Sep 10, 2013
        Reminder, heads up, we roll at 5:30 instead of 6:00

        See ya there