Rides this weekend

  • Tom Lane
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      Anybody got any plans. I would like to get out both Sat and Sunday if if possible. Dodging as much of the rain as possible as well. I am thinking 40ish miles both days hard ride saturday easier on Sunday. Post up if you have an idea
    • Phil Falconer (pfalcone)
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2009
        Hey Fast Lane!
        Don't you want free Turkey Hill ice cream after a nice, hilly race? :)

        Philbilly

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2009
          I am so bummed I have to miss that race......because  of the icecream of course! And no, I am not riding with any of you masters guys anymore!

          To: FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com
          From: pfalcone@...
          Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:40:20 -0400
          Subject: RE: [FrederickVelo] Rides this weekend