Chuck's birthday

  • Chuck Kovalchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      To all you cyclists who know Chuck Kovalchick- today is Chuck's 36th birthday.  If you get a chance, will you please email him a "Happy Birthday" message?  I know he would really appreciate it since you all are pretty much all he talks about these days.  And now that I gave him new pedals for his birthday and his bike will be 2 ounces lighter, LOOK OUT.  :)

      Thanks,

      Ann (Chuck's wife)