Saturday 03/04 ride

  • Neal Becker
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Anyone interested in Saturday ride? It will be cold, so I'm thinking start at
      9:00, maybe do the 55 mile rolling ride heading East. Start at Monocacy
      Middle. Any interest?
    • Randall Buxbaum
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        Maybe.... Might have to work.
        There is a stiff wind from the NW so you'll have a headwind on the
        return leg. RB

        --- In FrederickVelo@yahoogroups.com, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@...>

      • montyw2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
          Hmm, windy and cold?  Sounds like a good day for the fat tire bikes.

          Anyone up for a 2-3 hour mountain bike ride instead?
          You'll be in the trees which means no wind.
          You'll be working plenty hard but only going 7-8mph so you'll be warm.

          This is a great time of year to ride up in the Watershed.  Visibility is super and the trails are clear of the fallen leaves.  One of the best things for the novices is you are bundled up so the occasional tip over doesn't hurt.

          Monty Warsing
          Technical Advisor/Commercial Sales
          Fitness Resource
          "The Fitness Equipment Experts"
          301-473-9960
          www.fitnessresource.com
        • Randall Buxbaum
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006

            Thanks for the offer, Monty.   As it turns out I have to work  this morning.   Another time, perhaps.

            RB