Brazil Critical Mass Assault

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
      Did anyone else hear about this?

      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/01/cycling-activists-run-brazil/?test=latestnews

      The video on YouTube is pretty disturbing.

      Eric
    • gary
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011

        What's even more disturbing is the reporter claims the man is not being held, but is free.

        Gary

        The video on YouTube is pretty disturbing.

        Eric

      • Harry deMoll

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
              "Not totally serious" - OK, we should say, what, maybe only 99 44/100 percent serious?

              Eric

              --- In FrederickPedalers@yahoogroups.com, William Smith <smith.william0214@...> wrote:

              > Saw it yesterday on FB. It is very scary. I can understand the road rage
              > that might result from a Critical Mass ride - I am not a fan of those and
              > feel that cyclists who behave that way are not our friends. But there is no
              > excuse for what this person did. It is attempted mass murder - this person
              > should not see the outside of a prison cell for the next 75 years, if it
              > were up to me.
              >
              > (Here in the U.S., he'd just say, "Oh, I thought I struck a herd of deer"
              > and get off with a $500.00 fine and mass approvals from the forum section of
              > the Frederick News-Post). Okay, I'm not totally serious on that one.
              >
              > -Bill
              >
              > On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Eric <stuyck@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Did anyone else hear about this?
              > >

              > > http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/01/cycling-activists-run-brazil/?test=latestnews
              > >
              > > The video on YouTube is pretty disturbing.
              > >
              > > Eric

            • William Smith
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
                <wink> !!

                On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Eric <stuyck@...> wrote:
                "Not totally serious" - OK, we should say, what, maybe only 99 44/100 percent serious?

                Eric

                --- In FrederickPedalers@yahoogroups.com, William Smith <smith.william0214@...> wrote:

                > Saw it yesterday on FB.  It is very scary.  I can understand the road rage
                > that might result from a Critical Mass ride - I am not a fan of those and
                > feel that cyclists who behave that way are not our friends.  But there is no
                > excuse for what this person did.  It is attempted mass murder - this person
                > should not see the outside of a prison cell for the next 75 years, if it
                > were up to me.
                >
                > (Here in the U.S., he'd just say, "Oh, I thought I struck a herd of deer"
                > and get off with a $500.00 fine and mass approvals from the forum section of
                > the Frederick News-Post).  Okay, I'm not totally serious on that one.
                >
                > -Bill
                >
                > On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Eric <stuyck@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Did anyone else hear about this?
                > >

                > > http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/01/cycling-activists-run-brazil/?test=latestnews
                > >
                > > The video on YouTube is pretty disturbing.
                > >
                > > Eric

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to: