Re: Chubby's Pictures

  • cycler_dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2010
      I was disappointed not being able to make this ride as Mary & I were moving our daughter back into college (she was making a dorm change). The photos are great & the captions are soooo sick! (I learned that at college ;>)

      --- In FrederickPedalers@yahoogroups.com, CatBad <catbad831@...> wrote:

      > Pics from last weekends ride...
      >
      > http://picasaweb.google.com/CatBadness/AJanuaryChubbyRide#

    • CatBad
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Hi Dave -

        No worries; we'll do another impromptu, food-centric ride when we get a weekend with clear roads.  You scared me with the "sick" part.  Thought I was busted yet again.  Hope to see you on the road soon!

        Catherine

        I was disappointed not being able to make this ride as Mary & I were moving our daughter back into college (she was making a dorm change). The photos are great & the captions are soooo sick! (I learned that at college ;>)

        --- In FrederickPedalers@ yahoogroups. com, CatBad <catbad831@. ..> wrote:

        > Pics from last weekends ride...
        >
        > http://picasaweb. google.com/ CatBadness/ AJanuaryChubbyRi de#

      • Brian McEntire
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
          Thanks for posting the pics Catherine, they're great!

          --
          Brian McEntire
          Photographer & Owner

          (240) 358-6655 studio