Re: [FPYG] Bill Preston Wants Your MIleage

  • Mike Procario
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
      We have four rides planned for January and February so far. Feel free to send more.

      Mike

      On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 11:24 AM, William Smith <smith.william0214@...> wrote:

      Since Bill Preston only has two friends, he doesn't have to waste time this weekend finishing up his Christmas cards.  So....he's helping me with the newsletter.

      He would like to post our mileages this year in the Jan-Feb newsletter.  It's doubtful we'll be riding much more this year, as the snow is not forecasted to end until sometime in mid-March.  So give him your numbers today!

      You can reply to the yahoo group (we've got some of you already from previous postings) or send to <billpreston007@...>.

      The newsletter deadline is approaching quickly; if there is anything you want in there, fire it off to me at <smith.william0214@...>.  If it's a ride, send it to Mike Procario.

      -Bill Smith

      --
      Mike

      "Another casualty of applied metaphysics" --Hobbes
    • Eskuchen
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009

        3011.1

        Terry

        Since Bill Preston only has two friends, he doesn't have to waste time this weekend finishing up his Christmas cards.  So....he's helping me with the newsletter.

        He would like to post our mileages this year in the Jan-Feb newsletter.  It's doubtful we'll be riding much more this year, as the snow is not forecasted to end until sometime in mid-March.  So give him your numbers today!

        You can reply to the yahoo group (we've got some of you already from previous postings) or send to <billpreston007@ aol.com>.

        The newsletter deadline is approaching quickly; if there is anything you want in there, fire it off to me at <smith.william0214@ gmail.com>.  If it's a ride, send it to Mike Procario.

        -Bill Smith

      • IronBikr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
          Looks like my end-of-year total is: 4,369.7   miles.

          I am up from last year's 4,051.1 miles

          Glenn Angus

          In a message dated 12/19/2009 11:25:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, smith.william0214@... writes:

          Since Bill Preston only has two friends, he doesn't have to waste time this weekend finishing up his Christmas cards.  So....he's helping me with the newsletter.

          He would like to post our mileages this year in the Jan-Feb newsletter.  It's doubtful we'll be riding much more this year, as the snow is not forecasted to end until sometime in mid-March.  So give him your numbers today!

          You can reply to the yahoo group (we've got some of you already from previous postings) or send to <billpreston007@ aol.com>.

          The newsletter deadline is approaching quickly; if there is anything you want in there, fire it off to me at <smith.william0214@ gmail.com>.  If it's a ride, send it to Mike Procario.

          -Bill Smith

        • Michael Wali
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
            OK.....i probably have the largest % increase from 2008 -2009.....do i get some kind of prize?

            From approx 50 in 2008...guessing cause i didn't have a computer nor did i really want to know - to approx 1150....all with the encouragement of the Fred Pedalers group.  I am lowering my goal....in terms of % increase...to 2400 for 2010!
          • IronBikr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
              Hey, man ~ just RIDE!

              Glenn

              In a message dated 12/19/2009 2:05:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mcwali22@... writes:
              From approx 50 in 2008...guessing cause i didn't have a computer nor did i really want to know - to approx 1150....all with the encouragement of the Fred Pedalers group.  I am lowering my goal....in terms of % increase...to 2400 for 2010!
            • banddmcmahon
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
                Well... I got my road bike in May and managed to ride 1,516 miles to date on just weekend riding. I hope to get 1 or 2 more rides in this month - here's hoping! I had set a goal of 2,000 for year 2,010, but now that I'm a Frederick Pedaler, I may have to set my goal for 2,500. You guys make it fun to get out there.

                Barry Mac

                --- In FrederickPedalers@yahoogroups.com, IronBikr@... wrote:

                > Hey, man ~ just RIDE!
                >
                > Glenn
                >

                > In a message dated 12/19/2009 2:05:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                > mcwali22@... writes:
                >
                > From approx 50 in 2008...guessing cause i didn't have a computer nor did i
                > really want to know - to approx 1150....all with the encouragement of the
                > Fred Pedalers group. I am lowering my goal....in terms of % increase...to
                > 2400 for 2010!

              • Tim & Susan Rice
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
                  My new year's resolution: 2010 miles

                  I only got 1300 mile (80000 ft of climbing)

                  Tim
                • Eric
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
                    I'm at 5549.3, but I'm not done. I expect to be between 5700 and 5800 by year's end.

                    Saw some kids ride down the street as I was shoveling snow - got to get me some knobby tires for the hybrid.

                    Eric

                    --- In FrederickPedalers@yahoogroups.com, William Smith <smith.william0214@...> wrote:

                    > Since Bill Preston only has two friends, he doesn't have to waste time this
                    > weekend finishing up his Christmas cards. So....he's helping me with the
                    > newsletter.
                    >
                    > He would like to post our mileages this year in the Jan-Feb newsletter.
                    > It's doubtful we'll be riding much more this year, as the snow is not
                    > forecasted to end until sometime in mid-March. So give him your numbers
                    > today!
                    >
                    > You can reply to the yahoo group (we've got some of you already from
                    >
                    > The newsletter deadline is approaching quickly; if there is anything you
                    > want in there, fire it off to me at <smith.william0214@...>. If it's
                    > a ride, send it to Mike Procario.
                    >
                    > -Bill Smith

                  • Doug Stull
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 19, 2009
                      I got in 1236 miles this year, 456 of these miles were from the clubs Wednesday
                      night rides.  As a new member of the club, I would like to thank everyone who
                      made the Wednesday night rides (and the others) possible.

                      Doug

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 20, 2009
                        So far this year Fred and I have each logged a total of 6079 miles using
                        various bikes. We should be able to get in some more miles in Florida
                        before the end of the year but at least we made my goal of 6000 again
                        this year.
                        Ann