Lights & Pizza Begins Next Wednesday

  • Fellinicat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi all.

      Wednesday evening Lights & Pizza begins next Wednesday night (Nov 7).  Be ready to pull away from Luke's (Crestwood Blvd & New Design Rd) at 6:15 pm for about 25 miles of easy fun.  The colder it is, the more likely we are to seek out climbs.  No one will be left behind.  We tend to average between 13.5 and 15.5 mph, depending upon attendees and climbing.  Pizza at Luke's after the ride.

      If you've questions concerning anything, give me a yell.

      -Bill

      Next door the tvs flashing
      Blue frames on the wall