Freddy update; many versions to keep in mind

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010

      I'm sure you all are anxious for some kind of update on how things are going in getting a set of plans from Freddy for replicating prototype 6.

      We've had several people there in Prescott seeking to get instructions.

      In the course of a day, Freddy gets a near continuous stream of people calling, skyping, emailing, dropping by -- all wanting some of his time to explain regarding the cell.

      Something that compounds the task is that prototype 6 wasn't made from scratch, it has pieces of version 3, 4 and 5 in it.

      So getting instructions can get confusion as to which version is being described. And there are some significant differences between the versions.

      Version 7, which he'll be working on over the next few weeks, is very different from all previous versions.

      The materials involved are not cheap, so the guys getting the instructions are hesitant to give something out until they are confident that they have a full and accurate set of instructions.

      Meanwhile, Freddy is having a group analyze and characterize version 6 to futher determine it's attributes.

      We thank all of you, including Freddy, for your patience.

      Sterling
    • Gary Bass