Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: New member

  • Andrea Perkins
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9, 2005
      I found the Pugliese's restaruant and called it , however they are not Puglieses, they just named the restaruant that after the town in Italy he said. But what ever your mom says would be great. I looked up two hundred Puglieses but it will take a while to contact all of them.

      marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

      Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.
      blessings,

      Andrea

      marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:
      The name Pugliese is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In fact, we have
      Pugliese's which is a kind of pub/restaurant and oldest one of its
      kind in the city; I do think these Puglieses are from Gaeta. Are
      you related to these folks??

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Perkins <dldvm@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
      among you.

      > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
      searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
      grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
      figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
      Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
      would be appreciated.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Andrea
      >
      > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Sergio,
      > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
      from Terracina.
      > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
      > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
      (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
      > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
      1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
      > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
      > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
      from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
      > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
      who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
      > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
      Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
      on her last
      > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
      when he came here.
      > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
      Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
      > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
      maybe you can find some information for me.
      > Pam Costa

      Service.

      > Andrea N. Perkins

      Andrea N. Perkins