Re: New member

  • marie elena saccoccio
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
      The name Pugliese is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In fact, we have
      Pugliese's which is a kind of pub/restaurant and oldest one of its
      kind in the city; I do think these Puglieses are from Gaeta. Are
      you related to these folks??

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Perkins <dldvm@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
      among you.

      > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
      searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
      grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
      figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
      Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
      would be appreciated.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Andrea
      >
      > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Sergio,
      > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
      from Terracina.
      > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
      > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
      (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
      > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
      1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
      > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
      > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
      from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
      > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
      who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
      > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
      Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
      on her last
      > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
      when he came here.
      > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
      Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
      > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
      maybe you can find some information for me.
      > Pam Costa

      Service.

      > Andrea N. Perkins

    • Andrea Perkins
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
        if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.
        blessings,

        Andrea

        wrote:
        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
        among you.

        > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
        searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
        grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
        figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
        Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
        would be appreciated.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Andrea
        >
        > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Sergio,
        > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
        from Terracina.
        > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
        > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
        (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
        > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
        1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
        > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
        > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
        from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
        > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
        who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
        > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
        Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
        on her last
        > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
        when he came here.
        > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
        Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
        > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
        maybe you can find some information for me.
        > Pam Costa

        Service.

        > Andrea N. Perkins

        Andrea N. Perkins

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
          Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

          Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.

          wrote:
          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
          among you.

          > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
          searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
          grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
          figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
          Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
          would be appreciated.

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Andrea
          >
          > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
          > Hi Sergio,
          > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
          from Terracina.
          > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
          > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
          (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
          > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
          1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
          > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
          > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
          from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
          > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
          who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
          > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
          Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
          on her last
          > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
          when he came here.
          > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
          Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
          > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
          maybe you can find some information for me.
          > Pam Costa

          Service.

          > Andrea N. Perkins

          Andrea N. Perkins

        • Andrea Perkins
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 9, 2005
            I found the Pugliese's restaruant and called it , however they are not Puglieses, they just named the restaruant that after the town in Italy he said. But what ever your mom says would be great. I looked up two hundred Puglieses but it will take a while to contact all of them.

            marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

            wrote:
            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
            among you.

            > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
            searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
            grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
            figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
            Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
            would be appreciated.

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Andrea
            >
            > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
            > Hi Sergio,
            > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
            from Terracina.
            > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
            > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
            (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
            > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
            1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
            > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
            > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
            from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
            > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
            who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
            > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
            Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
            on her last
            > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
            when he came here.
            > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
            Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
            > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
            maybe you can find some information for me.
            > Pam Costa

            Service.

            > Andrea N. Perkins

            Andrea N. Perkins