[Fra Diavolo] New member

  • Sergio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi to everyone.
      Tank you for your answers.
      Pam, the photo of your parents is very beautiful!!!
      I'm looking to find some information about Masci, Giannetti, Percoco, Fusco ( there is a lot of people in Terracina with these last names).
      The name Silviano must be a Masci neme because there are two Slviano ( and one Silvino) Masci in terracina at the moment. Let me some days to ask information about these people.
      Cindy if you have some photos and some more news about the trip to Usa of your relativies send to me.
      You can't get the English version of Terracina.com because we are working to the translation, so isn't your browser but our web site!!!
      I'm waiting for more stories.
      Tanks to everybody

    • Andrea Perkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
        Hi,

        I have posted two times and have heard nothing from anyone , can someone tell me how to get a reply or maybe do something different?

        Thanks,
        Andrea

        Sergio <sergioari@...> wrote:
        Hi to everyone.
        Tank you for your answers.
        Pam, the photo of your parents is very beautiful!!!
        I'm looking to find some information about Masci, Giannetti, Percoco, Fusco ( there is a lot of people in Terracina with these last names).
        The name Silviano must be a Masci neme because there are two Slviano ( and one Silvino) Masci in terracina at the moment. Let me some days to ask information about these people.
        Cindy if you have some photos and some more news about the trip to Usa of your relativies send to me.
        You can't get the English version of Terracina.com because we are working to the translation, so isn't your browser but our web site!!!
        I'm waiting for more stories.
        Tanks to everybody

        Andrea N. Perkins