Re: [FraDiavolo] Geneaology question-Fusco family from Caserta, Italy

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      I have Fuscos in the family but they are from Itri.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Caserta is the old name of the region, I believe as my grandfather, Guiseppi Saccoccio, was definitely born and bred in Itri but listed Caserta on the ship manifest when emigrating to this country. Others also who were born and bred in Itri also listed Caserta.

        Marie Saccoccio