Geneaology question-Fusco family from Caserta, Italy

  • kim a.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hi all,

      Looking for some geneaological connections.

      My Grandpa Jerry's mother was a Fusco. Our family originally came
      from Caserta and Naples Italy. From there the emmigrated to the USA
      through Ellis Island, NY.

      I'll post the family tree below.

      BARTOLOMEO Fusco m. ORSOLA ROSSETTI

      GENNARO FUSCO m. ANGELA MARIA MENDITTO

      Vincenzina Fusco m. Lorato Penque

      Gennaro "Jerry" John Penque m. Margaret Rita Segalla

      Geraldine Rita Penque b. 03-30-1944 in Niagara Falls, New York with
      Augustine Amburgey

      Kim Renee' Amburgey

      That's about all I have.

      Thanks,

      Kim.
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
        I have Fuscos in the family but they are from Itri.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
          Caserta is the old name of the region, I believe as my grandfather, Guiseppi Saccoccio, was definitely born and bred in Itri but listed Caserta on the ship manifest when emigrating to this country. Others also who were born and bred in Itri also listed Caserta.

          Marie Saccoccio