Re: [FraDiavolo] New member

    Message 1 of 11 , May 30, 2005
      Some on this forum are from Gaeta so stick around; it is the adjacent town to Terracina.

      Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:Hi Everyone,

      I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in among you.

      My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni, Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Andrea

      Pam Costa <sailpamc@...> wrote:
      Hi Sergio,
      I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are from Terracina.
      I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
      grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898, (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
      Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April 1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
      Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
      They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
      Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther, who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
      My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria on her last
      trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) when he came here.
      I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
      I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and maybe you can find some information for me.
      Pam Costa

      Andrea N. Perkins

    • Cindy Price
      Message 2 of 11 , May 31, 2005
        Hello Sergio,

        Great idea for a webpage Sergio. I would be happy to help. My grandmother
        was born in Terracina and immigrated to Canada via Ellis Island. Her name
        was Virginia Mary GIANNETTI. Her parents were Silviano GIANNETTI and
        Rosario MORLANI. They also had a son Giovanni GIANNETTI who also
        immigrated to Canada and a daughter Josephine Solferina GIANNETTI who
        immigrated to Somerville, Massachusetts, USA. I would be happy to share
        some pictures and more information if you like.
        Good luck in your endeavor. I'm sure that it will help a lot of people!!
        By the way, I could not get the English version to work. Maybe something to
        do with my browser. I will keep trying.

        thanks,
        Cindy Price
        Researching GIANNETTI, MORLANI, VOLERI, LAURORA in Terracina and DiMAGGIO,
        COLARULLI, VOLERI, CAPPONI AND DiPROSPERO in San Felice Circeo
        Message 3 of 11 , May 31, 2005
          Thanks Marie, this is great news. It is soooooo hard to get straight information from foreign countries. I am from Texas. Maybe this will be a break through for me.

          Blessings to you all.
          Andrea Napoli

          Pam Costa <sailpamc@...> wrote:
[...]

        • marie elena saccoccio
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
            The name Pugliese is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In fact, we have
            Pugliese's which is a kind of pub/restaurant and oldest one of its
            kind in the city; I do think these Puglieses are from Gaeta. Are
            you related to these folks??

            --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Perkins <dldvm@y...>
            wrote:
            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
            among you.

            > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
            searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
            grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
            figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
            Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
            would be appreciated.

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Andrea
            >
            > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
            > Hi Sergio,
            > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
            from Terracina.
            > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
            > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
            (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
            > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
            1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
            > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
            > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
            from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
            > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
            who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
            > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
            Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
            on her last
            > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
            when he came here.
            > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
            Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
            > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
            maybe you can find some information for me.
            > Pam Costa

            Service.

            > Andrea N. Perkins

          • Andrea Perkins
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
              if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.
              blessings,

              Andrea

              wrote:
              > Hi Everyone,
              >
              > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
              among you.

              > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
              searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
              grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
              figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
              Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
              would be appreciated.

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Andrea
              >
              > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
              > Hi Sergio,
              > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
              from Terracina.
              > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
              > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
              (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
              > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
              1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
              > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
              > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
              from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
              > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
              who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
              > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
              Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
              on her last
              > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
              when he came here.
              > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
              Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
              > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
              maybe you can find some information for me.
              > Pam Costa

              Service.

              > Andrea N. Perkins

              Andrea N. Perkins

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
                Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

                Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.

                wrote:
                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                among you.

                > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                would be appreciated.

                > Thanks,
                >
                > Andrea
                >
                > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                > Hi Sergio,
                > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                from Terracina.
                > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                on her last
                > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                when he came here.
                > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                maybe you can find some information for me.
                > Pam Costa

                Service.

                > Andrea N. Perkins

                Andrea N. Perkins

              • Andrea Perkins
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 9, 2005
                  I found the Pugliese's restaruant and called it , however they are not Puglieses, they just named the restaruant that after the town in Italy he said. But what ever your mom says would be great. I looked up two hundred Puglieses but it will take a while to contact all of them.

                  marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

                  wrote:
                  > Hi Everyone,
                  >
                  > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                  among you.

                  > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                  searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                  grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                  figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                  Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                  would be appreciated.

                  > Thanks,
                  >
                  > Andrea
                  >
                  > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                  > Hi Sergio,
                  > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                  from Terracina.
                  > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                  > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                  (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                  > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                  1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                  > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                  > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                  from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                  > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                  who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                  > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                  Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                  on her last
                  > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                  when he came here.
                  > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                  Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                  > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                  maybe you can find some information for me.
                  > Pam Costa

                  Service.

                  > Andrea N. Perkins

                  Andrea N. Perkins