New member

  • danko111
    Message 1 of 11 , May 29, 2005
      Hi to everyone.I'm Sergio, a new member of your group.
      First of all: sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I'm living in
      Terracina.
      I have red all your messages and I'm sure that I can help you to
      your research in Terracina.
      I'm the owner of a new web site in terracina: www.terracina.com
      Thi is a new web site and we are changing it in a week due to a new
      simple version with more speed and moore information.
      In this new version will be a section for a new project: terracina
      people in the world.
      I'm searching for people from Terracina that emigrates ( is correct
      the verb emigrate?) in Usa, Canada, Australia ecc ecc. I need
      information about the trip, the family , the job and the related in
      Terracina. Every family will stay in a page with text and photos.
      What you think about this?
      I need the two version, in English and in Italian, if you have
      problem with Italian, no problem because we have a good translation .
      I' hope to read you as soon as possible
      My name is Sergio Arienzo and I'm graduate from University of
      Cassino in Terracina and I'm friend of a lot of people with the last
      name of Masci, Percoco, Saccoccio and Saccoccia ( I' have now in my
      house a friend fromm Toronto, Agnes Saccoccia !!!)
      Bye
      Sergio
    • Pam Costa
      Message 2 of 11 , May 30, 2005
        Hi Sergio,
        I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are from Terracina.
        I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
        grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898, (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
        Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April 1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
        Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
        They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
        Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther, who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
        My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria on her last
        trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) when he came here.
        I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
        I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and maybe you can find some information for me.
        Pam Costa

      • marie elena saccoccio
        Message 3 of 11 , May 30, 2005
          Welcome Sergio!! I am Marie Elena Saccoccio; my grandmother was a
          Masci!! I am too busy at the moment but will provide you with as
          much info that I can along with some photos. I am in Cambridge,
          Massachusetts. I will be out of state most of this week and then
          back next week. See you in about a week!!

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "danko111" <sergioari@v...> wrote:
          > Hi to everyone.I'm Sergio, a new member of your group.
          > First of all: sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I'm living in
          > Terracina.
          > I have red all your messages and I'm sure that I can help you to
          > your research in Terracina.
          > I'm the owner of a new web site in terracina: www.terracina.com
          > Thi is a new web site and we are changing it in a week due to a
          new
          > simple version with more speed and moore information.
          > In this new version will be a section for a new project: terracina
          > people in the world.
          > I'm searching for people from Terracina that emigrates ( is
          correct
          > the verb emigrate?) in Usa, Canada, Australia ecc ecc. I need
          > information about the trip, the family , the job and the related
          in
          > Terracina. Every family will stay in a page with text and photos.
          > What you think about this?
          > I need the two version, in English and in Italian, if you have
          > problem with Italian, no problem because we have a good
          translation .
          > I' hope to read you as soon as possible
          > My name is Sergio Arienzo and I'm graduate from University of
          > Cassino in Terracina and I'm friend of a lot of people with the
          last
          > name of Masci, Percoco, Saccoccio and Saccoccia ( I' have now in
          my
          > house a friend fromm Toronto, Agnes Saccoccia !!!)
          > Bye
          > Sergio
        • Andrea Perkins
          Message 4 of 11 , May 30, 2005
            Hi Everyone,

            I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in among you.

            My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni, Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help would be appreciated.

            Thanks,

            Andrea

            Pam Costa <sailpamc@...> wrote:
[...]

            Andrea N. Perkins

              Message 6 of 11 , May 31, 2005
                Hello Sergio,

                Great idea for a webpage Sergio. I would be happy to help. My grandmother
                was born in Terracina and immigrated to Canada via Ellis Island. Her name
                was Virginia Mary GIANNETTI. Her parents were Silviano GIANNETTI and
                Rosario MORLANI. They also had a son Giovanni GIANNETTI who also
                immigrated to Canada and a daughter Josephine Solferina GIANNETTI who
                immigrated to Somerville, Massachusetts, USA. I would be happy to share
                some pictures and more information if you like.
                Good luck in your endeavor. I'm sure that it will help a lot of people!!
                By the way, I could not get the English version to work. Maybe something to
                do with my browser. I will keep trying.

                thanks,
                Cindy Price
                Researching GIANNETTI, MORLANI, VOLERI, LAURORA in Terracina and DiMAGGIO,
                COLARULLI, VOLERI, CAPPONI AND DiPROSPERO in San Felice Circeo
                > Hi to everyone.I'm Sergio, a new member of your group.
                > First of all: sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I'm living in
                > Terracina.
                > I have red all your messages and I'm sure that I can help you to
                > your research in Terracina.
                > I'm the owner of a new web site in terracina: www.terracina.com
                > Thi is a new web site and we are changing it in a week due to a new
                > simple version with more speed and moore information.
                > In this new version will be a section for a new project: terracina
                > people in the world.
                > I'm searching for people from Terracina that emigrates ( is correct
                > the verb emigrate?) in Usa, Canada, Australia ecc ecc. I need
                > information about the trip, the family , the job and the related in
                > Terracina. Every family will stay in a page with text and photos.
                > What you think about this?
                > I need the two version, in English and in Italian, if you have
                > problem with Italian, no problem because we have a good translation .
                > I' hope to read you as soon as possible
                > My name is Sergio Arienzo and I'm graduate from University of
                > Cassino in Terracina and I'm friend of a lot of people with the last
                > name of Masci, Percoco, Saccoccio and Saccoccia ( I' have now in my
                > house a friend fromm Toronto, Agnes Saccoccia !!!)
                > Bye
                > Sergio
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Andrea Perkins

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
                    The name Pugliese is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In fact, we have
                    Pugliese's which is a kind of pub/restaurant and oldest one of its
                    kind in the city; I do think these Puglieses are from Gaeta. Are
                    you related to these folks??

                    --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Perkins <dldvm@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > Hi Everyone,
                    >
                    > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                    among you.

                    > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                    searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                    grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                    figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                    Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                    would be appreciated.

                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > Andrea
                    >
                    > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                    > Hi Sergio,
                    > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                    from Terracina.
                    > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                    > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                    (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                    > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                    1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                    > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                    > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                    from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                    > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                    who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                    > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                    Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                    on her last
                    > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                    when he came here.
                    > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                    Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                    > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                    maybe you can find some information for me.
                    > Pam Costa

                    Service.

                    > Andrea N. Perkins

                  • Andrea Perkins
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
                      if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.
                      blessings,

                      Andrea

                      wrote:
                      > Hi Everyone,
                      >
                      > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                      among you.

                      > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                      searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                      grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                      figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                      Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                      would be appreciated.

                      > Thanks,
                      >
                      > Andrea
                      >
                      > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                      > Hi Sergio,
                      > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                      from Terracina.
                      > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                      > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                      (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                      > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                      1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                      > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                      > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                      from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                      > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                      who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                      > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                      Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                      on her last
                      > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                      when he came here.
                      > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                      Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                      > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                      maybe you can find some information for me.
                      > Pam Costa

                      Service.

                      > Andrea N. Perkins

                      Andrea N. Perkins

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 8, 2005
                        Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

                        Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:if they are from Gaeta, we probably are related, that is interesting information. Do you know how I could get in touch with these Puglieses and the restaruant Puglieses? That would be great.

                        wrote:
                        > Hi Everyone,
                        >
                        > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                        among you.

                        > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                        searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                        grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                        figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                        Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                        would be appreciated.

                        > Thanks,
                        >
                        > Andrea
                        >
                        > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                        > Hi Sergio,
                        > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                        from Terracina.
                        > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                        > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                        (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                        > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                        1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                        > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                        > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                        from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                        > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                        who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                        > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                        Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                        on her last
                        > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                        when he came here.
                        > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                        Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                        > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                        maybe you can find some information for me.
                        > Pam Costa

                        Service.

                        > Andrea N. Perkins

                        Andrea N. Perkins

                      • Andrea Perkins
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 9, 2005
                          I found the Pugliese's restaruant and called it , however they are not Puglieses, they just named the restaruant that after the town in Italy he said. But what ever your mom says would be great. I looked up two hundred Puglieses but it will take a while to contact all of them.

                          marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:Pugliese's is on Cambridge Street in Cambridge. A quick internet search should give you a phone number but I will get it and post it for you. I will also ask my mother who is 87 the background info; she remembers everything and everyone.

                          wrote:
                          > Hi Everyone,
                          >
                          > I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in
                          among you.

                          > My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am
                          searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my
                          grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can
                          figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni,
                          Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help
                          would be appreciated.

                          > Thanks,
                          >
                          > Andrea
                          >
                          > Pam Costa <sailpamc@h...> wrote:
                          > Hi Sergio,
                          > I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are
                          from Terracina.
                          > I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
                          > grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898,
                          (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
                          > Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April
                          1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
                          > Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
                          > They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
                          from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
                          > Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther,
                          who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
                          > My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in
                          Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria
                          on her last
                          > trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy)
                          when he came here.
                          > I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in
                          Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
                          > I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and
                          maybe you can find some information for me.
                          > Pam Costa

                          Service.

                          > Andrea N. Perkins

                          Andrea N. Perkins