Pezza,Ciccone

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hi,

      My name is Gregory C. Pezza and I have been researching my family from Itri,
      Italy for over a year now. Relatives of mine include Pezza, Ciccone, Meschino,
      Sinapi, Matrullo, Del Bove, Merluzzo.

      I am a direct descendant of Francesco Pezza who married Archangela Matrullo
      in 1760.
      Many names I have come across in Itri. If I could be of any help just write.

      Gregory C. Pezza
      Hope Valley, RI