Church census for Gaeta

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi all
      I cam across this website in another group and thought people may be
      interested. It is a list of names from the church census "Stati delle
      Anime" for Gaeta. It covers many years - starting from 1727.

      http://www.geocities.com/juliusal2000/gaeta/

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
        That is an amazing find!! Thanks!!

        vince_sandrone <vince_sandrone@...> wrote:
        Hi all
        I cam across this website in another group and thought people may be
        interested. It is a list of names from the church census "Stati delle
        Anime" for Gaeta. It covers many years - starting from 1727.

        http://www.geocities.com/juliusal2000/gaeta/

        Vince Sandrone

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT