RE: [FraDiavolo] Itri Origin

  • Bill Capotosto
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 7, 2012

      Paul,

      What I’ve sent is as far back as I know.  I do have some (possibly inaccurate) notes about a first cousin of Maria Rosaria Capotosto Paparello, my great-grandmother and wife of Francesco Paolo Paparello.  He was Paul Capotosto, husband of Mary Giovanne.  They had six children: Frank, Louis, Anthony, Mary, Helen, and Paul.  The notes say he cleaned and blocked men’s hats and did shoe repair and that he opened a shoe repair shop for his sons.

      I remember what struck me about one of your posts somewhere.  It was a reference to 4th Street in NYC.  I have addresses of 59 Avenue B and 246 E 4th Street for my grandparents, Paolo and Marietta.

      Bill