Re: [FraDiavolo] new group member

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hi To Everyone,

      Domenic Livoli from Upton, MA here.  Originally grew up in Cranston.  All my mom's side was from Knightsville, originally from Itri.  Her last name was Pezza.  Another Itrani name.  All the names that were mentioned were and are quite popular.  Only ones I had not heard of was Fidaleo and Lorello.  But Fusco, Capotosto and Saccoccio are plentiful in Knightsville.

      The feast is a week late this year.  I was down in Cranston on Friday and went by the Civita Club and saw a sausage vendor at 9:30 am trying to sell sausages sandwiches for $3.  Good deal!!  I think this poor guy thought the feast was this past weekend.  But I am sure all of us diehards will make our way down on Sunday morning, if we are not already there.  Eviva Maria!!!