Re: [FraDiavolo] The Wrong Marie!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Quite alright! I was amused. I am on the same listserve so I guess we all receive the same postings. I bet there are lots of Maria's/Marie's.

      Domenic Livoli <dlivoli@...> wrote:
      Marie (Saccoccio),

      Sorry about that. I was responding to the EMail received yesterday from
      Marie Ciccone to the FraDiavolo Group. She is from New York and the
      daughter of Antonio and Ortensia Ciccone, who are related to my mom's side
      of the family. Sorry for the confusion.

      Domenic Livoli
      dlivoli@...

      The Email from yesterday:

      hi there... this is Marie Ciccone ( daughter of Antonio and Ortensia
      Ciccone... ) So we see that our relatives in Cranston are interested
      in starting an Itrani dinner dance again.

      Well we just might be able to be convinced :) we still have all the
      addresses and phone number and with e-mail and internet these days it
      may be easier to get a hold of people. Just throwing some ideas out
      there because it is a lot of work!

      Either way if you are interested let us know.

      The Ciccone Family
      Organizers of the Itrani dinner dance - we held 12 itrani dinner
      dances!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada