Re: [FraDiavolo] Maria Civita SACCOCCIO d. aft 1869 Itri

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
      All I know so far is what I posted.

      It's going to be quite awhile before I can find the time to look at the Itrani films at my FHC so in the meantime I was wondering if a Maria Civita Saccoccia married to a Luigi Cannella was lurking in the branches of anyone's tree.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
        I bet she is in someone's family here.  Give it a chance.  This list ahs been asleep for too long.  LOL

        From: marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
        To: "FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com" <FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 6:26 PM

[...]
      • Jason
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
          Why not write to the Comune and ask if they can check the marriage books between 1866 and 1869. I was looking through those books three years ago during my last trip. Also ask them to check for the death record of this first wife.

          Sent from my iPhone

          From: marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
          To: "FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com" <FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 6:26 PM