FWD: Hello friend...

  • J Soscia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012

      I guess your job search is going well. I wanted to alert you about a great job opp in locality.
      We have had many of our members take this opp and I have heard perfect stories.

      The local paper has an article featuring one of our clients, Kelly Richards. It will also you all you all the important information you need to get started.
      The article is at http://office-kataduke.com/benddentist/Peter_Parker38/?a=198359&s= and I guess the article will be on the home-page until tomorrow.

      c ya