New Group on Facebook - "We Love Itri, Sperlonga, Gaeta and Formia"

  • paul462815
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      Are any of you guys on Facebook?

      There is a new group on Facebook called :

      We Love Itri, Sperlonga, Gaeta and Formia

      This is a Group for all those who were born in, love, live in or have visted this beautiful area of South Lazio.

      Also for those who would really like to visit it one day.

      Also for those who have family and ancestors who came from this region.