Re: [FraDiavolo] new to this site

  • MARY ANNE HUCK
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      I live down in FLorida.  I searched the  familysearch.org site and nothing came up.  I will definitely look into it further, but at first try, nothing showed up.
        How do I research the files in CT?

      Thanks for your help,
      Mary Anne Huck
      On Nov 2, 2011, at 10:15 PM, Gcpezza wrote:

      I have the Itri records on file at the LDS in Stonington, CT. Are you in the New England area?

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        I also have them on file at the LDS in Warwick RI.

        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

        • marie elena saccoccio
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
            Ironically, I used the familysearch.org site for the first time after years of just letting things lie and found my grnadparents marriage cert online.  There I found family names I never knew of like Gionette and DiSauro or Disauro.  Amazing.  Both names are from the Terracina and Itri towns.

             Marie Elena Saccoccio
            Cambridge, MA

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 5, 2011
                Try MOCAVO.COM  there are alot of people from the GAETA area