Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: CANNELLA: Itri > France > US / RI

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2011
      The basement of the town hall has the records after 1865. The rectory of San Michele arcangelo has baptisms from before 1800. But last time I went to Itri I wasn't able to get to see the baptism records again-- the priest who let me see them my first trip had retired

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 20, 2011, at 3:04 PM, Linda Peloquin <miyukichan0987@...> wrote:

      Hi Jason,

      My problem is I don't know who there may have been in my family past 1865 other than my grandmothr and a younger brother, Benedetto Fornaro, of my grandfather's who also came to RI & settled on the Hill.

      I sure do wish there was some way to access from this side of the Atlantic to those records in the basement of San Michelarchangelo that you mentioned gaining access to one time on an Itri trip.

      Linda