Re: [FraDiavolo] Forte's and Cardillos from Formia area

  • Frank DeSimone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 6:54 AM
      Hi, We just came back from Formia and visited my grandfather's home there. My cousin Lombite lives there. My grandfather was John DeSimone, built the home in 1922 and a DeSimone will always live there.We love our trip so much that we are our going back in September. My grandfather had three brothers & two sisters. Married my grandmother Nancy and they sellted in Philadelphia where they had two sons and three daughters. I just wanted to add alittle of our history. Thanks