Re: [FraDiavolo] Valente & DeFazio familys from ELENA

  • Sandra L. Mullen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 2:16 PM
      Where would I get a birth certificate for Assunta DeFazio and Gaetano Valente?? Thanks for the info it was great! I'm doing this research for my nephew who's getting married and this is his wedding present.   Thanks again

                                                                                                     Sandy

      From: marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 30 April, 2011, 4:25

      I also have not heard of Elena, Italy and agree that a quick search leads you to Sant Elena.  This group is comprised of people researching their ancestors who came from Itri and Terracina and a few other surrounding towns.  I am from the Boston area and I do recognize the name Valente.  There were Valente's in Cambridge and also DeFazio's in Newton, though I do not know either families personally.   What specifically are you looking into??