Re: [FraDiavolo] from the ciccone's in NYC

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hello Maria,
      I would be interested. By the way I spoke to your mother a couple of months ago about a nun name Sister Bergman or something like that. She used to visit us whenever she came to your mother's, that is, my mother, Alessandrina Fidaleo (nee DeBiase) and my Aunt Maria Conti (nee Fidaleo), also my other Aunt Maria Supino (nee DeBiase). They are all deceased. I am trying to find out something about her: her last name and so forth. Your mother was going to ask your father and get back to me. She never did. Do you know any thing about sister Bergman. My sister who visited her upstate where she was assigned in the 50s and my cousin say she was related to us.
      Take care,
      Joe Fidaleo