Forte's and Cardillos from Formia area

  • alfabt99
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2011
      Hi
      I joined this group a few months ago but never posted. I am looking for Forte's and Cardillo's from Formia area. My grandmother and grandfather moved to France and wanted to stay there but could not get permanent residence. They went back to Italy and eventually settled in Waltham Ma in 1905. Grandfather-Alessandro, grandmother - Antonia. Any information would be welcome.

      Marie
    • Frank DeSimone
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2011
        Hi, We just came back from Formia and visited my grandfather's home there. My cousin Lombite lives there. My grandfather was John DeSimone, built the home in 1922 and a DeSimone will always live there.We love our trip so much that we are our going back in September. My grandfather had three brothers & two sisters. Married my grandmother Nancy and they sellted in Philadelphia where they had two sons and three daughters. I just wanted to add alittle of our history. Thanks