Re: Searching

  • louissaccoccio
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2010
      Maria Elena, Maureen & Jerry,

      Maria Elena,

      I grew up with a Saccoccio family whose oldest brother was called "Jacksie" his actual name is like mine - Louis Saccoccio. Unfortunately, the Saccoccio's named all their kids with the same or similar names. Jacksie is now in his upper 60s, like 67-69 years of age. In his younger days, he was a Cranston fireman. His brothers are Alex and Carl who is now the state of RI building inspector. We grew up playing hockey on Randall Pond. Their sister, Carol, recently had a stroke. My nephew is now renting an apartment in the family homestead in knightsville.

      Maureen,

      My younger brother is Anthony Saccoccio who graduated Cranston East in 1968. I also have not forgotten you and will be contacting my friend Joe Disimone after Easter Sunday.

      Jerry,

      They were my father's cousins. I think you also had relatives named Luke and Loretta (Saccoccio) Grossi. Loretta is still alive in her 90s and looks great. If so, we are definitely related.

      Lou Saccoccio