Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Searching

  • Maureen Perry
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 26 5:43 AM
      Oh, Louis, that would be great if you know him!  I can tell you, he is about, 5' 8'' give or take an inch, worked in Cranston, as a tool maker and lived on Fiat Ave in Cranston in the 70's.

      Thanks, I will be waiting to hear from you.

      Maureen Salera
      Lolly Lane
      Cranston, RI

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 26 6:43 AM
        I'm looking for Louis Saccoccio that worked at Aro-Sac Company in Providence
        Jerry J. Saccoccio

      • jaysac1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 31 6:54 AM
          Hi Lou,
          THe owners of the Aro-Sac company were August and Robert Saccoccio..Louis was the son of Robert Saccoccio...Two other brothers Pete and John also worked at Aro-Sac.(Aro-Sac was a tool and die company in the Imperial Knife building in Providence)......My father was Gennaro (Jerry) Saccoccio and we lived on Phenix Avenue in Cranston.  On my maternal side we were Piacente.

          In a message dated 3/31/2010 2:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, louissaccoccio@... writes:

          Hi Jerry,

          We are probably related. I believe my father's cousins owned Aro-Sac. I did not work at Aro-Sac but my father owned Saco Casting Company. I had a cousin, Thomas Saccoccio, whose father owned a company called Bowcraft. Does any of this ring a bell?

          Lou Saccoccio

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, jaysac1@... wrote:

          > I'm looking for Louis Saccoccio that worked at Aro-Sac Company in
          > Providence
          > Jerry J. Saccoccio
          >

          > In a message dated 3/26/2010 12:47:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > louissaccoccio@ ... writes:
          >

          > Hi Maureen,
          >
          > I grew up in Knightsville on St Mary's Drive which is a block from St
          > Mary's & St Anne's church as well as St Mary's cemetary.
          >
          > I knew and still know a Joseph DeSimone who is a little older than me and
          > is now around 65-67 years old. He still lives in Cranston just west of
          > knightsville.
          >
          > If you have any other information I will try to contact him to see if he
          > knows or is related to the person your are inquiring about.
          >
          > Lou Saccoccio
          >
          > --- In _FraDiavolo@ yahoogroFraDiav_ (mailto:FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com) ,
          > Maureen Perry <bella02920@ bel> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello
          > > I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri. The husband is
          > named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of 66/67. He has 2 daughters and a
          > son. Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive. Back in the 70's they
          > lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late
          > 70's. Any idea's?
          > > thank you,
          > > Maureen

        • Maureen Perry
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 31 12:41 PM
            Hi,

            It's me, Maureen Salera-Perry.  I am looking for Joe DeSimone.  You asked if I remember anything else?, well. I remember he drove a gold car with a plate that read, GITRI.
            Hope that helps.  Also want to mention, I went to school, Cranston East, with someone named Anthony same last name as you, any relation?

            Thanks, for your help.

            Maureen Salera- Perry

            In a message dated 3/31/2010 2:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, louissaccoccio@ yahoo.com writes:

            Hi Jerry,

            We are probably related. I believe my father's cousins owned Aro-Sac. I did not work at Aro-Sac but my father owned Saco Casting Company. I had a cousin, Thomas Saccoccio, whose father owned a company called Bowcraft. Does any of this ring a bell?

            Lou Saccoccio

            --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, jaysac1@... wrote:

            > I'm looking for Louis Saccoccio that worked at Aro-Sac Company in
            > Providence
            > Jerry J. Saccoccio
            >

            > In a message dated 3/26/2010 12:47:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > louissaccoccio@ ... writes:
            >

            > Hi Maureen,
            >
            > I grew up in Knightsville on St Mary's Drive which is a block from St
            > Mary's & St Anne's church as well as St Mary's cemetary.
            >
            > I knew and still know a Joseph DeSimone who is a little older than me and
            > is now around 65-67 years old. He still lives in Cranston just west of
            > knightsville.
            >
            > If you have any other information I will try to contact him to see if he
            > knows or is related to the person your are inquiring about.
            >
            > Lou Saccoccio
            >
            > --- In _FraDiavolo@ yahoogroFraDiav_ (mailto:FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com) ,
            > Maureen Perry <bella02920@ bel> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello
            > > I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri. The husband is
            > named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of 66/67. He has 2 daughters and a
            > son. Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive. Back in the 70's they
            > lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late
            > 70's. Any idea's?
            > > thank you,
            > > Maureen

          • marie elena saccoccio
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 31 12:44 PM
              Hi, fellow Saccoccios. Do any of you know or recall someone named Stephanie Saccoccio?  I visited with her and her parents years ago in Rhode Island. Her father and mine were cousins. I know her parents are dead and I always wanted to find her.  Her parents were so nice.  Today I suspect she would be in her early 50's.  I cannot recall her mother's name but I think her father was called "Jackson."  Her mother may have been called Josephine.  Stephanie was an only child.
              Marie Elena Saccoccio

              THe owners of the Aro-Sac company were August and Robert Saccoccio..Louis was the son of Robert Saccoccio... Two other brothers Pete and John also worked at Aro-Sac.(Aro- Sac was a tool and die company in the Imperial Knife building in Providence). .....My father was Gennaro (Jerry) Saccoccio and we lived on Phenix Avenue in Cranston.  On my maternal side we were Piacente.

              In a message dated 3/31/2010 2:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, louissaccoccio@ yahoo.com writes:

              Hi Jerry,

              We are probably related. I believe my father's cousins owned Aro-Sac. I did not work at Aro-Sac but my father owned Saco Casting Company. I had a cousin, Thomas Saccoccio, whose father owned a company called Bowcraft. Does any of this ring a bell?

              Lou Saccoccio

              --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, jaysac1@... wrote:

              > I'm looking for Louis Saccoccio that worked at Aro-Sac Company in
              > Providence
              > Jerry J. Saccoccio
              >

              > In a message dated 3/26/2010 12:47:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              > louissaccoccio@ ... writes:
              >

              > Hi Maureen,
              >
              > I grew up in Knightsville on St Mary's Drive which is a block from St
              > Mary's & St Anne's church as well as St Mary's cemetary.
              >
              > I knew and still know a Joseph DeSimone who is a little older than me and
              > is now around 65-67 years old. He still lives in Cranston just west of
              > knightsville.
              >
              > If you have any other information I will try to contact him to see if he
              > knows or is related to the person your are inquiring about.
              >
              > Lou Saccoccio
              >
              > --- In _FraDiavolo@ yahoogroFraDiav_ (mailto:FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com) ,
              > Maureen Perry <bella02920@ bel> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello
              > > I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri. The husband is
              > named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of 66/67. He has 2 daughters and a
              > son. Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive. Back in the 70's they
              > lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late
              > 70's. Any idea's?
              > > thank you,
              > > Maureen

            • louissaccoccio
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 2, 2010
                Maria Elena, Maureen & Jerry,

                Maria Elena,

                I grew up with a Saccoccio family whose oldest brother was called "Jacksie" his actual name is like mine - Louis Saccoccio. Unfortunately, the Saccoccio's named all their kids with the same or similar names. Jacksie is now in his upper 60s, like 67-69 years of age. In his younger days, he was a Cranston fireman. His brothers are Alex and Carl who is now the state of RI building inspector. We grew up playing hockey on Randall Pond. Their sister, Carol, recently had a stroke. My nephew is now renting an apartment in the family homestead in knightsville.

                Maureen,

                My younger brother is Anthony Saccoccio who graduated Cranston East in 1968. I also have not forgotten you and will be contacting my friend Joe Disimone after Easter Sunday.

                Jerry,

                They were my father's cousins. I think you also had relatives named Luke and Loretta (Saccoccio) Grossi. Loretta is still alive in her 90s and looks great. If so, we are definitely related.

                Lou Saccoccio