Re: Agresti Member

  • bonval
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
      Hi David - we have some Agresti in our family also - from Itri and surrounding area - they are actually the family of a nephew's wife but I have quite of few of them in our tree. Contact me if you wish - if you can send any names with dates, I can tell you if familiar or not - there are still many Agresti living there!
      Bonnie (valentinoswife)
      http://valentinoswife.wordpress.com