Website about Itri and South Lazio

  • paul462815
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      We have been updating our new website about the South Lazio area:

      http://southlazio.shapcott-family.com

      Here are the pages relating to BELLA ITRI :

      http://itri.shapcott-family.com

      We are an English couple and we came to this part of South Lazio on holiday several years ago and fell in love with the area around Itri. In fact we liked it so much that this was where we chose to start our new life. We have been here for over 4 years now.

      Ciao for now

      Paul and Louise
    • marie elena saccoccio
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
        Very nice links!  Thank you!

        Marie Elena Saccoccio

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
          Thank You for sharing for family info. My wife Mariellen & I just got back from Italy (14days). This was are first time there and we loved it. My grandfather built a home in 1922 a town called Formia, this is located about 25 miles above Naples we visited my cousin who is ill 84 yrs old and he did recognize me. We are planning to go back in May 2010 an this time we will be going to southern Italy. My name is Frank DeSimone and would like to continue to share are family info. Ciao for now an let's keep in touch.