Re: Agresti Member

  • mksmullins
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 9:11 AM
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "djasail" <ezoffices@...> wrote:
      >Hi David,

      Yes, my name is Guiseppe Agresti & I was born in Itri. I live in NYC area now. If you want, I will send an invitation from Ancestry.com but you need to let me know your e-mail address. There are a lot of Agresti's in Itri, though & not all related.

      Sincerely,
      Joe

      > Looking to trace the Agresti surname back to Itri or Fondi, Italy. My father and I were both born in the United States; however, we've traced our family heritage back many years to these two cities.
      >
      > Please let me know if you are an "Agresti" and have an family tree that we can compare.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > David Agresti, Los Angeles, CA United States.

    • fhdesimone
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        Hi, My name is Frank DeSimone my wife Mariellen DeSimone live in Brigantine Beach NJ. My grandfather's name John DeSimone build a home in Formia Italy 1922 and we just visited my cousin Lombeta who is living there. I am trying to find any relatives from the past, if this makes any sence please reply. Thank You and All the Best.

        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "mksmullins" <mksmullins@...> wrote:

        > --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "djasail" <ezoffices@> wrote:
        > >Hi David,
        >
        > Yes, my name is Guiseppe Agresti & I was born in Itri. I live in NYC area now. If you want, I will send an invitation from Ancestry.com but you need to let me know your e-mail address. There are a lot of Agresti's in Itri, though & not all related.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Joe
        >
        > > Looking to trace the Agresti surname back to Itri or Fondi, Italy. My father and I were both born in the United States; however, we've traced our family heritage back many years to these two cities.
        > >
        > > Please let me know if you are an "Agresti" and have an family tree that we can compare.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > David Agresti, Los Angeles, CA United States.

      • bonval
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
          Hi David - we have some Agresti in our family also - from Itri and surrounding area - they are actually the family of a nephew's wife but I have quite of few of them in our tree. Contact me if you wish - if you can send any names with dates, I can tell you if familiar or not - there are still many Agresti living there!
          Bonnie (valentinoswife)
          http://valentinoswife.wordpress.com