Agresti Member

  • djasail
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
      Looking to trace the Agresti surname back to Itri or Fondi, Italy. My father and I were both born in the United States; however, we've traced our family heritage back many years to these two cities.

      Please let me know if you are an "Agresti" and have an family tree that we can compare.

      Thanks,
      David Agresti, Los Angeles, CA United States.
    • mksmullins
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009
        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "djasail" <ezoffices@...> wrote:
        >Hi David,

        Yes, my name is Guiseppe Agresti & I was born in Itri. I live in NYC area now. If you want, I will send an invitation from Ancestry.com but you need to let me know your e-mail address. There are a lot of Agresti's in Itri, though & not all related.

        Sincerely,
        Joe

        > Looking to trace the Agresti surname back to Itri or Fondi, Italy. My father and I were both born in the United States; however, we've traced our family heritage back many years to these two cities.
        >
        > Please let me know if you are an "Agresti" and have an family tree that we can compare.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > David Agresti, Los Angeles, CA United States.

      • fhdesimone
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Hi, My name is Frank DeSimone my wife Mariellen DeSimone live in Brigantine Beach NJ. My grandfather's name John DeSimone build a home in Formia Italy 1922 and we just visited my cousin Lombeta who is living there. I am trying to find any relatives from the past, if this makes any sence please reply. Thank You and All the Best.

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "mksmullins" <mksmullins@...> wrote:

          > --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "djasail" <ezoffices@> wrote:
          > >Hi David,
          >
          > Yes, my name is Guiseppe Agresti & I was born in Itri. I live in NYC area now. If you want, I will send an invitation from Ancestry.com but you need to let me know your e-mail address. There are a lot of Agresti's in Itri, though & not all related.
          >
          > Sincerely,
          > Joe
          >
          > > Looking to trace the Agresti surname back to Itri or Fondi, Italy. My father and I were both born in the United States; however, we've traced our family heritage back many years to these two cities.
          > >
          > > Please let me know if you are an "Agresti" and have an family tree that we can compare.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > David Agresti, Los Angeles, CA United States.

        • bonval
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
            Hi David - we have some Agresti in our family also - from Itri and surrounding area - they are actually the family of a nephew's wife but I have quite of few of them in our tree. Contact me if you wish - if you can send any names with dates, I can tell you if familiar or not - there are still many Agresti living there!
            Bonnie (valentinoswife)
            http://valentinoswife.wordpress.com