Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Has anyone been to Itri lately?

  • Itri1@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
      I am not sure if Maria Civita is related to Sal M. but I will ask her & let you know.  Joe is related to Franco Agresti in Cranston (who is married to Lena).  Do you know Franco?

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
        I will have to ask Val to be sure but the name is familiar - Val worked for a Sr. Agresti in a bakery when he was young in Itri!