Re: Has anyone been to Itri lately?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
      My husband's family includes some Agresti's - not sure where, I would have to check out the files - ha. But the family do know some Agresti folks now too. Is Maria Civita related to Sal M. from Cranston? We were there for April.

    • Itri1@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
        I am not sure if Maria Civita is related to Sal M. but I will ask her & let you know.  Joe is related to Franco Agresti in Cranston (who is married to Lena).  Do you know Franco?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
          I will have to ask Val to be sure but the name is familiar - Val worked for a Sr. Agresti in a bakery when he was young in Itri!