Clubs and itrani in the USA

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      I live in Australia and have located most of the descendents of my
      relatives (my Grandmother's brother and sisters) who migrated to the
      USA from Itri.

      My next step is a postal mailout, however, the Manzi name is so
      numerous so I would like to shortcut the process by asking Itani
      clubs etc to put the request into their newsletters. I have located
      several groups of Itrani in North America - listed at the bottom of
      this email. Are there any more? Is there a contact for the itrani
      Ball ?

      My relatives were children of Gaetano Manzi and two women.
      Gaetano Manzi (1850-1931) and 1st Wife: Lucia Trocchia 1852-1898
      Luigi Manzi b 13-Nov-1879
      Carlo Manzi b 4-Nov-1884
      Guido Manzi b 29-Aug-1887
      Francesca Manzi b 14-Jun-1875 married to ? Capostoto

      Gaetano Manzi (1850-1931) and 2nd Wife: Francesca Guglielmo 1878-?
      Gaetano Manzi 1902-1975 married to Edna ? 1916-1989
      Gaetano USA SSDI location: Europe (Itri presumably)
      Edna USA SSDI location:Worcester, MA, USA

      Itrani Clubs
      ==============================

      USA - Cranston,Rhode Island
      Club "St. Mary Feast Society"