Re: Hello and Happy to be back

  • Louis J. Saccoccio
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22 5:53 PM
      These are all familiar names, particularly DiSegna and DiFusco. I went to the same parochial grade school (St Mary's School in Knightsville)with a Cheryl DiSegna. Her cousin Tom DiSegna is a lawyer with an office in Knightsville. He was an assistant solicitor for the city of Cranston for a while. There are also many DiFuscos in Cranston.

      Do you have an e-mail address for Felice Saccoccio in Itri?