Re: car rental question?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      The easiest is to pre-rent from AutoEurope.com - they are zn 800# here in Maine and their price includes all insurance -if you get caught driving without $1million in insurance, it's big trouble in Italy. The cheaper prices with AutoEurope are all inclusive so that is good - also there is about $50 in a road tax and that is preincluded. For example, a 20 day rental was under $800 including everything!