Re: [FraDiavolo] help on birth record from Itri for legal use

  • Jason Soscia
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
      I wrote to Itri to get some birth records a few years ago.  They were very accommodating.
      They stamped the official seal on them without even my asking.

      From: kobie2726 <kobie2726@yahoo. com>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Saturday, 21 March, 2009, 11:12 PM

      I need to request a copy of my grandfather' s birth record from Itri for use in obtaining my Italian citizenship jure sanguinis (through ancestry). All of the Italian language form letters that I have found on the web are written for genealogical purposes, not legal. I am looking for the proper Italian phrasing so that I get the legally accepted certified version of the birth record. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Tom Capotosto